My mother has just dropped that she'll no longer be helping me with college and it's all on me now.
If you're paying for college yourself, how do you do it? Obviously I'll be getting a job and saving but I can still see it being pretty difficult in the long run.
Any tips, tricks, or scholarships you've found that help you?
Don't particularly know the answer to that question? Trust me...I have thousands of questions running through my head to ask.
- How do you motivate yourself to clean?
- Any roommate horror stories?
- Where do you live, whether in a dorm for college or a condo....etc
- How are your budgeting skills/do you keep a list? Examples?
- Are you married? Post your favorite photos from the wedding!