thegreenstage (thegreenstage) wrote in thequestionclub,

How would you refer to a tool that's meant (once lit) to start a fire, but specifically one of these:

A piece of paper that's been twisted into a long, narrow cone;
A very long, narrow matchstick, or a long, narrow piece of wood that's been lit?

I thought it was either spliff or splint, but whenever I google those terms I get the obvious answers (joint and medical aid respectively). Does anyone know what I mean?
ETA: I think the term I'm thinking of sounds like spliff or splint, but probably at least begins with S.

DK/DC: What's your relationship with fire? Are you more inclined to like it or be frightened of it?
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded