- husband is going to be the mad scientist, I'm his wacky experiment. I thought of a Bride of Frankenstein-inspired thing. Help with my costume?! (I only have about an hour between the end of work and the beginning of ToT to set all this up in the trunk of our Jeep and to get ready, so nothing too complicated in the costume department)
- strobe light
- black light
- dry ice
- specimen jars made of empty pop bottles with glowing highlighter water, with body parts inside
- specimen board with fake bugs pinned to it
- Gray's Anatomy/textbooks stacked up
- playing Monster Mash on the CD player
- And a skull! I definitely need a skull!
Sadly, I don't have access to any Ehrlenmeyer flasks or beakers :\
DK/DC: What are your Halloween plans?