2) When you clean, do you listen to music?
3) When you're home alone what do you do?
4) For the girls, do you know your true bra size? Do you wear your correct bra size?
5) Do you have any cool plans for the summer so far?
1. One time when my roommates went home for a party, a bat flew into our apartment. Our super was on vacation, so I had to get his uncle to first get keys to let us back in, since I ran out without them, and to get the bat out.
2. Yes, it motivates me.
3. Clean, do homework, get chased out by bats...
4. Yes, 32DD. it's a bitch to shop for. Frederick's is the only major store that sells them. (That I know of at least, if anyone knows of any others, please tell me!) But I know so many people who wear the wrong bras simply because 32's are hard to find. Epecially if it's a bigger size in 32. But I always wear the proper size cause my boobs look bad otherwise, lol.
5. I'm seeing Bon Jovi & Nickelback in Giants Stadium. Plus my new guy has season Mets tickets, so I'm going to be going to plenty of games, even though I'm a Yankees fan. And hopefully my best friend and I are taking a trip to Montauk (with or without our boys). Plus I'll be 21 in the beginning of August, so I'll be celebrating that quite a bit.