- 24 months for an Associate of Registered Nursing
- Would have to complete another 18-24 months to be eligible for Graduate programs.
- FULL scholarship (including books)
- Awesome group of people I've worked with for 2+ years
- Support service I am comfortable with
- Highway drive
- 36 month for a Bachelor of Nursing
- Could apply directly to Graduate school for a Midwifery degree.
- Partial scholarship, [+/-]$17,000 a year out of pocket
- Know no one, will enter with sophomore class
- Unfamiliar support system
- City drive
They do clinical rotations in the same hospitals and have been operational for the same amount graduating classes. I'm considering flipping a coin. Also, WTF do I do?