2. If you have credit cards, which is your favorite? Why is it your favorite? Lowest interest? Best rewards? Prettiest picture?
3. What are some things you've done to save money for vacations or "frivolous" things?
4. How often do you donate to charities? What types of things do you donate?
5. How often do you use change when making a purchse? What do you do with your change if you don't use it often?
2. Probably my Target Visa because it has the biggest limit and it has rewards I can use: 10% off one day of shopping. Plus it gives money back to my high school which is pretty cool.
3. Recycling soda cans/bottles. Saving up spare change. Doing odd jobs for my family. Babysitting.
4. Not as often as I'd like. I usually donate clothes to Salvation Army or similar places once a year. I also usually donate money to Breast Cancer charities by participating in the Making Strides walk but I didn't last year and I still feel kind of bad for it. It just wasn't feasable to do so at the time though.
5. Not very often. Most of my change goes into a jar until it's full or I need money and then I bring it to the bank where they have a counting machine. Unless it's quarters, then I take them for laundry money.