wild heart (momentsofgold) wrote in thequestionclub,
wild heart
momentsofgold
thequestionclub

I've never really sold anything on eBay before, but I listed something last night. I set it to go for seven days and this morning I got someone asking if I'd accept my starting bid for it as a Buy It Now price ($115 - I listed the Buy It Now price in the auction as $140). The auction still has six days left. I'm desperate to sell this and I would be more than happy to let it go for $115, but not when there's still six days left on the auction and someone else had messaged me, interested in more pictures.

Would it be rude to ask this person to wait a few days and then if I get no bids, I will accept the offer?
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 15 comments