Get on my horse, I'll take you round the universe! (frostycakes) wrote in thequestionclub,
Get on my horse, I'll take you round the universe!

Obtaining formal diagnostic test results?

So I had my first visit with a doctor here at my university for my ADHD since I've gone back on my meds. Things went well, but for me to be able to keep getting treatment there, I have to get my school the actual formal results from when I was tested for my original diagnosis. However, that all happened almost fifteen years ago, and all my doctor's office from back home sent up here was just some paperwork that mentioned the diagnosis, not anything else-- which isn't enough for the school going forward.

Since a large chunk of that testing took place at school back then, would my school district from the time perhaps have a copy retained in student records or the like, and would I even be able to obtain a copy of them to get sent here?
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded