2. Do you prefer cream gravy or brown gravy on your mashed potatoes?
3. What soda do you prefer floats in?
4. What ice cream do you prefer in floats?
5. Without having looked it up first, do you know what a brown cow is in diner terminology?
6. Does it annoy you when people say they make something from scratch but you know it really isn't?
1. Steak. I like beef more.
2. Brown. I blame KFC since that's the first type of gravy I ever ate.
3. Root beer or cream soda.
5. Root beer float with chocolate ice cream. It's okay. Not a huge fan.
6. YES, but really only if it's cookies. Mainly because cutting a slice of store bought dough and sticking it in the oven doesn't count as making it from scratch, but I have a friend that insists it is (even though she knows I often bake cookies from scratch).