I'm an intern with no set schedule. The only day I actually need to be at work is Friday. I have a paper that I need to write for my boss due Friday. I have all the research done, but I need to compile it. I need to go in either today or tomorrow to finish it.
I originally had planned to go today, but now I'm just not feeling up to it. But I don't know if I'm making the right decision and I need to figure it out before I get dressed.
When should I go to work?
- Work is a half hour drive in each direction.
- If I don't want to take lunch, I don't have to.
- Money is of no concern as I'm unpaid.
- If I go today I have to miss one of my classes where attendance is taken.
- I'll be able to stay from 10:30-4:30.
- I have to be back on campus at 5:15.
- If I go tomorrow I have to miss a class, but the teacher said going tomorrow is optional and attendance won't be taken.
- I can only stay from 12:30-4:30.
- I have to be back on campus at 5 for another class.