1. Were/are your essays too short, too long or right around the word limit?
2. How long did it take you to write them?
3. If your essays were too long, how did you make them shorter? (I desperately need to know this)
1. Usually they're too long. Waaaaaaay too long.
2. It depends on the topic. My one today took me hours and hours (with repeated me-getting-distracted breaks). On other days, I've done about 3,500-4,000 words in close to four hours.
3. PLEASE TELL ME THIS! I've just written one due next week and it is pages too long. I need to cut probably 1,500 words, probably more. I can't edit.