1. When was the last time you found out someone liked you and it totally surprised you? Why?
2. How often do you drink and/or get drunk?3a. What is your favorite TV show, if you have one?
3b. Are you looking forward to the return or premieres of any other shows?
1. Just today. A guy I met at a recent party and spoke to only a little was apparently instantly smitten by me. Our mutual friend told me later, and I had no idea.
2. Almost never. The last time I drank was at that party, and i only got a bit buzzed, since I had to drive home by myself and couldn't be out super late, plus it was far from my house. I've only been truly drunk a handful of times, and after the last time turned out to be one of those horrible embarrassments you regret the next day, I'll be a lot more conservative with what I take in.
3. Right now it's The Walking Dead. Looking forward to the return of Mad Men and the release of Legend of Korra, as I was very into Mad Men during the last season and I was a big fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender while it was still fresh. If Korra is as good as the original Avatar series, oh man :B I won't be able to handle the weekly wait. It's bad enough with TWD. Oh, and I'm thinking I should check out AMC's new show tomorrow, Hell on Wheels. What little of AMC's programs I've seen so far I have greatly enjoyed, so...
edit* Also, House used to be my favorite show (I bought Season 5 on DVD and watched it in two days, it helped me get through some dull school projects), but it's gotten too dramatic lately for my tastes.