So I messaged her and explained I've already purchased all the items I need for now and specifcally said which items I was talking about (including the item numbers) and to please reinvoice me since there's no reason they can't be shipped together. She hasn't responded. I really don't want to wait even longer for the items but I'm not too keen on paying shipping twice when it's incredibly likely she'll just send them together anyway.
What should I do?
Do I just suck it up and pay for shipping twice then leave negative feedback?
Should I message her and threaten negative feedback if she doesn't reinvoice me? I'm worried if I do that, she'll mess me around even more (wait longer to ship my things, or they'll get "lost" in transit etc).