2. Do you understand the purpose of someone having two weddings? Like they elope to get tax benefits or something, but then have their big wedding months later where they pretend to get remarried. Okay, so that's the purpose, and now my question is worded funny, but do you think that's a strange or good idea?
3. Would you ever be involved in a long distance relationship?
4. How do you feel about couples who match? Like they'll wear the same color shirt and khaki pants when they go out together.
And now for something completely unrelated:
5. Why do I wake up every Sunday at 6:30am and think "OH SHIT, I'm late for work!" even though I do not work on Sundays?
1. I'd use the anniversary of the second time we got together OR say we were on-and-off for 2.5 years. I don't think you could just say "We've been together" while being honest with yourself.
2. I really don't. I think if you need to get married in such a hurry that you need to elope, you forfeit your big wedding.
3. Obviously yes, since I am in one.
4. That really grosses me out. I've actually changed before when my fiance came out wearing a similar shirt.