Adrian (iliveinacubicle) wrote in thequestionclub,

i would really really like to move to canada in the winter 2013, vancouver specifically, i have been looking up immigration laws and work permits but i am confused. am i supposed to get a visitors visa first before you can live there permanently? though from what i have read and heard is that you have to get your work permit where i live now in the US, so how could i do that before i even live there? when should i start applying for visa/work permit/resident permit/citizen ship??

anyways could you give me a step by step way for me to move to canada from the states?
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded