Miss Chanandler Bong (schexyschteve) wrote in thequestionclub,
Miss Chanandler Bong

I changed my last name a few days ago at the Social Security office. I'm need to change my last name on my license. I just don't know what address to use.

Currently, the address on my license is my parents' house. I live with my husband in his parents' house (same city as my parents, about half a mile away) and have for the last year and a half. However, my husband just got a job, and we're going to be moving to an apartment an hour away.
What address do I put down for my license?
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded