but...they expect you to live off of tuna fish in case of a natural disaster?
I just told a friend of mine that I have a guilty pleasure of really liking tuna fish. She promised not to tell anyone (haha) but then warned me not eat too much, because I could get Mercury poisioning?! I probably eat it 3-4 times a week for lunch, and I have been for quite a while.
So my questions are...
What in the world is Mercury poisioning? Have you ever known anyone to get it from eating tuna fish? What are the symptoms? How do you get rid of it? How come I've never heard of this before? And how much tuna fish exactly, IS "too much?"