2) What class in High School was the most valuable to you and why? The least?
3) What are some safety basics you always follow [such as a dead bolt lock on your door, or not swimming after eating]?
4) What's one thing you wish you did before high school ended, or before college started?
5) What is the funniest older movie [older then ten years] you have seen?
6) Favorite SNL player of all time?
1) I usually let little annoyances from people I don't know slide, but I watched a CNN Special about a guy who rigged the windshield washer of his car to squirt on cars that tailgate him that I really want to try.
2) I would say Topics in US history. It really inspired me to be nicer to people, and to study to become a teacher.
A) It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world
B) The Spiral Staircase
6) A three way tie between Chevy Chase, Dana Carvey, and Chris Kattan.