I'm househunting for when I start a new job in the second week of September. I'm viewing 3 places tonight, but I don't want to commit to something that seems OK in case something perfect comes up nearer the time - how do I get the balance right? I theoretically could commute, so should I wait until the perfect place comes up, or does the perfect place not exist? I'm looking at flat shares in quite a small geographical area.
Share your househunting stories?
Welcome to the new LiveJournal
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!