2. Not really
3. A strange bookworm.
1) Up until about a month ago I would have answered no to this, but recently I have been getting SO cold all the time, so yes.
3) blond, laughing, Sesame Street, Pong.
1. Yes, but I also get hot easily, so I end up wearing a tank top and shorts around the house in the winter and piling on the blankets as needed.
2. Not really, I'm very careless and frequently go careening off into walls.
3. buck-toothed Hermione Granger wannabe
Not as good as I used to :(
Quiet, shy, bookworm, goody two-shoes
I used to. Now with the meds i am on...sometimes, but i also get hot really easily. seem to be super sensitive to slight temperature changes basically and sometimes one of the meds makes me less cold than i'd ordinarily be.
not really, ha.
imaginative, odd, bookworm, annoyingly inquisitive
Yes, hence my growing collection of fingerless gloves, cardigans, and scarves.
a bookish, impudent little thing
2. I probably have alright to slightly below average balance.
3. Quiet, slow eater, fortunate.
I used to be cold 24/7 no that my autoimmune dusorder has been cured and I have a metabolism I am hot 24/7. I have pretty darn good balance since back in the day I was a gymnast.
A shy bookworm.
Haha, definitely not. I trip over my own feet and fall into things all the time.
quiet, imaginative loner
1. no, i'm really warm and it sucks. (i've had the nickname "the furnace" since i was little because i'm so warm to be next to, lol. i used this to my advantage when faking sick to get sent home from school until my mom would catch on and tell the school nurse that my naturally high temp was normal and to quit letting me BS.)
2. not at all. i work on improving it with certain yoga poses, though, and it has helped, but my family and friends know me to have balance like i'm goddamn drunk even though i'm sober.
3. know it all bossy chatty. (and that was really me under the age of 6-7. i got over myself or started to once my sister was born. i had a horrible time adjusting to my younger brother being born when i was 4 and losing only child status so i acted out like a little fucking brat. i was pretty pumped over my sister, though. ironically, my sister and i do not get along now and my brother and i are two peas in a pod.)
strange chunky misfit dorky bookworm.
Quiet shy goody goody
quiet, shy, anxious, neurotic
Yes, especially in my hands and feet
I do. Shockingly, lol.
Outgoing, clean, curious, independent, and bookwrorm
3. Friggin cutest thing ever ever.