Last night I cut my finger w a veggie slicer and I feared I had sliced the tip off. I did not.
I dont have any courage :(
I definitely have the most intellectual and emotional courage, and the least physical and social courage. I guess moral and spiritual somewhere in between?
I have more moral and emotional courage.
Social courage, without a doubt.
1) I tend to not face fear, ever.
2) I think I have the most moral courage, and least social courage.
Edited at 2012-12-19 05:37 pm (UTC)
I think my strongest are moral and intellectual courages.
I think I have the most social courage or emotional courage. I think the one I have the least of is physical courage :-(
1) Dispatching a big ugly spider behind my bed.
2) Social courage. I really think this is an overly simplistic framework for courage, though.
and good luck facing your fear! :)
emotional or social i'd say
1) accepting a new and challenging job where I'm worried about being able to handle the work and long hours. I have health problems and am taking on a LOT with this job so I'm scared I won't be able to keep up/deal with it
2) I don't know, probably emotional for most and physical for the least
I guess I didn't really have to face it (or likely don't have to face it), but I thought I was going to have to go to the ER to get a needle down my throat to get my tonsil drained. I've never had to go to the ER before.
I probably have more spiritual and emotional courage, and the least physical courage.
What fear are you going to face?
I'm scared of wasps, and I took out a bunch of wasps by hand -- like about 20 nests. I also hate killing things, so it was hard and made me feel sad. But it was important. I'm amazed that I succeeded.
I guess I have physical courage the most.
Here's me in my wasp-killing suit:
And here's the underlayer of my wasp-killing suit: