jess_mill (jess_mill) wrote in thequestionclub,
What do you call a 19th century clergyman? A priest, a pastor, or a minister? For example at our church we call the preacher Pastor Daniels, so what would a 19th century clergyman be called?
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded