1. Never had it.
2. I don't think there are any. Maybe Amatos?
2. DICK'S! also burgermaster, and taco time.
I absolutely love Skyline Chili and when around Cincinnati I will eat it multiple times. With that said, some people really don't like it. But if it were me, hell yeah I would.
In n' Out
I'm originally from the West Coast and I seriously miss In N Out.
I try to eat it often.
Probably too often!
So I took your advice and tried Skyline Chili today. SO DELICIOUS. I'm already craving it again and am thinking about stopping there again on my way back.
AHHHH! I'm glad you like it! Those haters have no idea!
I live down the street from a Skyline and have never eaten there. Everyone I know who has eaten there complains that it's terrible. I don't know if Skyline is terrible of if it's just that particular Skyline, lol. But there's not another nearby and I'm not that inclined to try it based on what I've heard.
2012-11-19 05:52 am (UTC)
1. YES. I'm obsessed with Skyline. It was the first place I worked at and I still eat there a lot. But a lot of people hate it and think it's gross, so they obviously wouldn't go out of their way for it.
Skyline Chili is abhorrent.
Duchess. The soda is always flat and horrendous and the fries are soggy but the burgers are pretty good.
2. Cook-Out. Mostly in NC though there are a few locations in surrounding states.
I've had it and I wouldn't, I lived right down the street from one and never went there either, so...
I don't know
I miss a lot of the regional chains in Texas: Jack in the Box, Taco Cabana, Panchos
1. Never had it or heard of it.
2. Not sure... maybe Dixy Chicken? I don't go to fast food places much.
Skyline is nasty. I would go out of my way to avoid it if I had to.
White Castle is pretty regional. So is skyline. Both are gross.
I grew up in LA and I miss In N Out, Carl's Jr. (Hardy's is NOT the same), Weinerschnitzel, Jack in the Box and Del Taco.
Edited at 2012-11-19 12:42 pm (UTC)
Never had it
In N Out Burger
Never heard of this Skyline place. Sounds good.
Our local places are Dick's Burgers, and Zip's. I find both of them uneatable. Like dog food patties.