||[Nov. 8th, 2012|02:36 pm]
- Should I start watching Parks & Recreation?
- Who is your favorite funny person?
- What made you smile today?
1. YES! It is hilarious and cute.
2. Besides my boyfriend (I'm not counting him because we have so many inside jokes together, that I don't know if he is funny to anyone but me! Ha), I will say my brother. He has the same smart-assed sense of humor as me.
3. My Starbucks! Haha.
1. YES YES YES.
2. Hmm...IDK. In real life, my fiance. In show biz, Tina Fey.
3. My mom just texted me and said, "I love you!!! Yeah!!!" and it made me smile.
1. No. It's been on for like years. And like most shows, the later years start sucking. Community? Use to love that show.
2. It changes.
3. Coworker wearing a dress that makes her ass look amazing.
YES. best show ever!
i have many. amy poehler, will farrell, christina applegate, will arnett, julia louis-dreyfus
an employee told me how much he likes me as the dispatcher/receptionist and thinks i have excellent phone etiquette along with a bunch of other compliments. it was completely out of the blue and lovely.
I will never recover from Will & Amy's split :(
i am just hoping they get back together :/
Yeah, that's the only celeb break up I've ever been upset about.
Same. It's horrible! I almost don't believe in love anymore, lol.
Yes! Especially since my friend just texted me that Joe Biden is going to make an appearance on it.
Everyone on Arrested Development.
The Joe Biden thing.
Yes! I suggest starting on season 2 though, I felt that 1 was a little bleh while 2 was immediately hilarious.
Oh geez, I couldn't pick just one.
My puppy, who just learned "dance" and follows me around all day doing twirls in case it earns him a treat.
yes but start with season 2
some: paul rudd, stephen colbert, mike judge, judy greer, gary cole, tina fey, charlie kaufman, john schwarzwelder (sp?), matt groening
my bf :)
Yes! I hated the first season, but I loved it after that.
1. Watch 30 Rock instead!
2. Tina Fey OR Michael Palin
3. Taking a fantastic shower