I'm getting back into running. There's a running clinic tomorrow morning. Should I go?
- It's free. Free is always good.
- I could use all the help and inspiration I can get.
- It'll be a nice way to socialize with like-minded people.
- If the TARDIS materializes in my yard and/or the Zombie Apocalypse occurs, I'll be that much more prepared.
- If I'm going to keep up the every-other-day run, tomorrow is a run day.
- It starts at 9 AM, and the temperature will be well into the mid-80's. It'll last about an hour. (I've been running at six-thirty AM lately.)
- I've been making a habit of going to the Farmer's Market (yay local organic produce!), which is only open from 8 to 11 AM.
- I'm afraid I look like a hunchback when I run, and running in front of people might confirm this.
DK/DC/Running is for masochists and superheros: is there something that you usually do nearly every weekend? Lunch/dinner with somebody, housecleaning, etc...